Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Self assignment of my project

Unique character/creativity
First, I will give B+ for unique character/creativity. Because I made least 10 events and those events are creativity. But I made only two character. I think I could make few more unique character in my diary because if I had some unique character, readers would pay attention more.

2. Details → 5 senses
I will give an A- for this because I wrote lots of details. For example, what's my character's opinion, what she saw, how she felt, and what she heard. . Anyway, I include all 5 senses in my diary. So I think readers can understand clearly about the situation of my main character. Also I tried to not use vague words when I described my main character feeling. I used happy and good many times when I described someone's feeling. But I realized that if I used vague words, my sentences wouldn't interesting, so I can't get attention from my readers. In this diary, I tried to use not vague words, but sometimes I used them. I need to work on not vague words.

3. Narration, Description, Reflection(feelings)
I will give an A+ for Narration, Description, and reflection because I wrote description more than narration and reflection, reflection is more than narration, and narration is less than both. Ms.Guarino told us that we should have description more than others. So I organized very well. I have many description, so my diary looks like actual diary. I think I did great for this part.

4. Clarity ; correctness
B+. I looked over my diary three times yesterday. I tried to find my mistakes because when I went to writing center, Ms.Swift told me that I need to go over my paper. So I did it and I found easy mistakes. So I fixed spelling errors and I also fixed some sentences because those sentences were confusing. Even I couldn't understand, but I already fixed them and the sentence isn't confusing anymore. I think my dairy is pretty clarity, but I'm not perfect at writing. So I think I made some mistakes.

5. Fulfilling Length
A+. I never wrote more than 3000 words for one assignment in my life. Anyway, I'll give an A+ for fulfilling length because this assignment should have more than 1900 words and I wrote 4049 words.  I have much more than 1900 words. Also each entries should have least 50 words, and my entries have least 100 words. So I accomplished the length.














No comments:

Post a Comment