Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Winter Break

Once upon a time, I was in the Detroit, Michigan for hockey games. I went to there with my teammates and coaches. It was December 30th, so our team wasn't happy to have games on break.
We had one game at the day and the team is from LosAngels. I heard that the team is sly.

The game started, we understood why people call them sly. They hurt my teammates when the referee wasn't watching. So the referee didn't take penalty. It was very frustrating. We tried to not care about them because if we did same thing as them, the referee would take penalties. Whatever, they were very good too, we were losing 3-0. We still had three minutes, so we tried to score goal. When I was trying to get puck against opponent defense, the opponent guy slashed my knee with his stick. It was my bad knee to so it was so hurt. I yelled at him and he pushed me again.

I was very mad and started fight with him. I punched the kid with my whole power in his face. I knocked down the kid. The referee stopped the fight and put me in the penalty box. I felt so fresh because all my stresses went to out from my body. We lost the game but fighting is the one of fun thing in a hockey game, so it was very exciting event for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment