Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Thanksgiving

In this thanksgiving, I had four hockey games in Michigan. We lost four games but I could score goal and we could almost win against number one team in the country. After I got back from Michigan. I went to my friend house. On thanksgiving day, we had great dinner. I loved the dinner because I love turkey. I ate a lot so after the dinner I couldn't move. Also I went to movie too, the movie called "The Night Before" and the movie was so funny. I and other people were laughing most of time. My friend's father bring us to open skate and I met my old teammates at there. We played small game and it was really fun time. Last thing I did in this thanksgiving is went to cut Christmas tree at tree farm. We found a great tree and cut the tree. Then we bring the tree to my friend's house and decorated the tree. It was first time I went to cut Christmas tree so it was great experience for me.

Nov 21, 2015

I was starting focus on the game when I arrived at the rink. When I go inside of the rink, so many D1 college coaches were sitting at the stand. I was surprised because it was first time that many coaches come to watch our game. I was nervous too, I was thinking about I should play well and show my best play to all coaches. Also we will play against number one team in the country. I was trying to not think about all coaches at the stand. When game started, everyone was focus on the game, no one cared about coaches. We wanted to win the game really bad. Last period of the game, I scored goal and the score was 2-3, we were still losing but we still had time left. We thought we can beat them but the game finished. After the game, I looked at stands and it reminded me that scouts were there. After I dressed down, coach told me that some scouts interested me. I should be happy but my feeling was weird. I think if we won the game, I would be happy and exciting so much but we lost and I wanted to win the game so I couldn't be happy as I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment