Sunday, February 28, 2016

Musical

I watched Once On This Island on Friday. Before I watched the play, I don't want to say this but I thought it will be boring. When I was young, I went to musical sometimes, but I didn't watch a musical for a long time. And I don't go to the fall musical at cheshire because I had a hockey game and I couldn't go so I couldn't expect what is this musical going to be like.

This musical was about a girl name is Ti Moune who adapted to peasant family. Mama Euralie and Tonton Julian were talking care of Ti Moune. She grew up to really cute and nice girl. One day, she found a guy which is Daniel. He is a rich guy and he was injured because of the car accident. Ti Moune started to take care of him, but other peasants didn't want to help him because he was mean to peasants. But Ti Moune didn't listen them. She took care of him and he wasn't hurt anymore. Daniel went back to his town and he didn't know who helped him. However, Ti Moune couldn't forget about him and she decided to go to see him. When she got there, she could meet him and she told him that she helped him. They fell in the love and they stayed together for long time. But Daniel’s parent didn't like Ti Moune because she is from peasant family. So they separated Ti Moune and Daniel. Daniel started to stay with other rich girl and that hurts Ti Moune’s feelings. Daniel realized that he shouldn't stay with Ti Moune so I think he still liked Ti Moune but he didn't stay with her. At end, she laid down on the flour and didn't move.

It was kind of sad story because I wanted to Ti Moune would stay with Daniel but he didn't so I was disappointed about him. But I liked the musical because of music. Some parts are really fun and happy but some parts are scary and sad. Those musical made me to get into the story. Like I felt like u was part of the story. I could understand the feelings of each character because of the musics. Also actors are really good at singing so I was very impressed. My favorite actor is John Jiang. He was the guard if the gates and I liked his act because he is very good at showing emotions. His torn of voice was different everytime so I could see his emotions or feeling very easily. Also my other favorite character is Ti Moune and which is acted by Julia. I think she was one of the best actor in the play. First, she is very good at singing. I don't know what to say about her singing. It was just so good. I knew she is good at singing because of morning meeting, but I realized she is good at singing again. And when is she acting her face is very emotional and I can tell her feelings from her face. Also she looked like she was enjoying to act in the play. She wasn't seemed nervous. For me, she was just enjoying and happy to act in the play.
I would like to watch musical again. It was really fun time and very impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment