Monday, November 16, 2015

My weekend

My weekend was not good at ending, we lost semifinal against South Kent. Whatever, the begging of this weekend was great. I had game on Friday night and it was first game after I healed my knee injure. Before the game, I was really nervous because last game was six weeks ago for me. Also we never win against the team, they are really good. I scored goal in the game and we won 4-0. When I scored goal I was really exciting. After I scored goal, spectators were making huge voice. It was unreal feeling for me. We won other games and we made the semifinal. But we lost 6-2, we could play better and we realized we need practice more to beat them. I played four games this weekend, so I'm really tired. I couldn't train long time because of injure so it made me tire more. Whatever, it was great weekend for me, ending wasn't good but I could come back on the ice, scored goal and we won two games. I can't wait till next game that against South Kent because we will practice more and we will beat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment