Sunday, November 8, 2015

Artist talk



This is my most favorite photograph. There is three reasons why do I like this photograph. First thing is the blue brick and red bricks. If there was only one color bricks, I think the photograph would be boring and people don't think it is interesting. I also like that the blue paint is falling off at some parts. I like the paint is falling off because when I saw this, I tried to think about why the photographer did this. Next thing is the pipe. I like how the pipe broke and the I like the shape of the pipe. I think the pipe is the one of most important thing in the photograph because most of people look at this first so, this pipe should be interesting. Last thing is dusts on the pipe. I think dusts help pipe and bricks matching. Bricks are really old because of paint but if the pipe was clean the photograph would be weird. So I felt that dusts could be most important thing in this photograph. I looked at this photograph longer than other because of these reasons. This photograph was really interesting, I wanted to keep looking at it for find some other interesting things.








No comments:

Post a Comment