Thursday, May 5, 2016

Found blog

But her life was short. A week later the whole population of Lightning Ridge came out to the cemetery again. My sister Kellyanne Williamson was buried with her imaginary friends, in the same grave, in the same place where millions of years ago there had been sea and creatures swimming cheerfully around. And she took with her some Violet Crumbles, in case Pobby and Dingan had run out. And although in the end everyone believed that Pobby and Dingan had really lived and were really dead, nobody at the Ridge could quite believe the funeral of Kellyanne Williamson was actually happening. And I, Ashmol, still can’t believe that it did. I just can’t. I can’t believe it at all. Even now, one year later, it feels like she’s still totally alive.

Her life was short
Whole population of the town came out
To the cemetery, Kellyanne was buried
With her best friends

In the end, everyone believed
That Pobby and Dingan had lived
Nobody believe the funeral of kellyanne
Is happening now.

Still can't believe it
I just can't
I can't believe it at all
Feels like she's still totally alive.




No comments:

Post a Comment