Sunday, May 22, 2016

Comedy Tonight

On Friday night, "Comedy Tonight" was playing in back box. I liked the play because it was very funny. There is two skits and they are my most favorite. First one is Life among teenagers. In this skits, all actors act like students at Cheshire academy and they were very similar to real life. The most favorite part of this skit is when a basketball player, a football player and a hockey player came to locker room and talk about college, their play and other stuff. I loved the football player because when she started to talk, she said, "suh dude," and said, "gang gang," it was funniest part because football players actually say that and it actually sounds like foodball players. I also like the hockey player because I'm playing hockey and I know that some hockey players said that. It was very funny.
My other favorite skit is, "Morning Meeting Gone Wrong" this was pretty funny to because it was like actually morning meeting. All actors focused on what are teachers habits and characteristics and they acted like that. Ms.Anderson and Mr.Dykmen were exactly like them. John Jiang was very similar to Mr.Dykmen because he has Dunkin donut coffee, wear football jacket, and his voice was very close to Mr.Dykeme. Also the actor who act Mr.Potter was very similar too because his laughing was sounds like Mr.Potter.
I very enjoyed this play and I was very suprised that most of the skits are written by students and directed by students. Some of skis are written by teachers but still, it was high quality and all actors were high level. I thought it would be boring because most of skits are written by students but directors made them more funny and made all people laugh. I would like to go next comedy skit too.

No comments:

Post a Comment