Thursday, October 29, 2015

My experience and Sookan's experience

Last year, it first time I came to U.S for studying and playing hockey, I was so nervous because I couldn't speak English well. I think my experience and Sookan's experience is similar. One of similar thing with Sookan is I was really busy first one mounts of the year because I couldn't understand what was teacher saying in each class, also I didn't understand what should I do for homework so I always go see my teachers or go to library and study. Also I have hockey practice every night so I couldn't study in study hall. I came back after light out from practice then do my homework if I didn't finish. I had roommate but I didn't see him a lot of time as other people. I didn't have any free time, so I was so tired first month.

The difference between my experience and her experience is I was in eighth grade so my classes are not difficult as Sookan, so after one month later,  I cloud understand all classes and I could make some free times. Also I have time to talk to my roommate and other friends. Another difference between my and her experience is I didn't have to earn money for my books or other things. Sookan was working and earning money to buy things, but I didn't have to do it so i could study more than her.  I have to appreciate to my parents because they paid everything for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment