Thursday, April 28, 2016

Poem "Unfair"

Unfair

They don’t allow pets in this apartment.
That’s not decent, that’s not fair.
They don’t allow pets in this apartment.
They don’t listen, they don’t care.
I told them he’s quiet and never does bark,
I told them he’d do all of his stuff in the park,
I told them he’s cuddly and friendly, and yet– –
They won’t allow pets.

I chose this poem because I agree what this poem says. I have a pet and he is so cute and I love him. So I feel really bad for this kid because his pet is not allow in the apartment. I think this is unfair too. 
I like rhyme of the poem because this is ABABCC and I think there is only few this type of rhyme. Also I like the sound of the poem. When I say it loud, this poem stuck in my head so it's easy to remember and understand. This poem is about a kid and his pet. He is living in the apartment but they 
don't allow pets. They don't listen when he explains about his pet. He was saying that's unfair and trying to tell why this apartment should allow his pet.


No comments:

Post a Comment